Someone Unfollowed Me! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Someone Unfollowed Me!


I just started Tweeting like a few weeks ago.

After 70 years of just using it to amass kpop pivtures I finally decided to participate.

Anyway I had 5 followers the other day.

I swear I remember!

Until I didn't.

Now I have 4.


:yolk:


THE WORST IS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IT WAS!


You'd think with only 5 followers I'd have this shit down and know their names and birthdays and astrological signs....

But no....

I feel like I've been ghosted by a ghost!

Shoot.

They must not like my amateur Tzuyu poetry.

TT.







Follow me if you want to contribute to my follow count. Maybe we can get it up to 8 by Christmas!

:sanapray:

 
Last edited:

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Someone Unfollowed Me!


I just started Tweeting like a few weeks ago.

After 70 years of just using it to amass kpop pivtures I finally decided to participate.

Anyway I had 5 followers the other day.

I swear I remember!

Until I didn't.

Now I have 4.


:yolk:


THE WORST IS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IT WAS!


You'd think with only 5 followers I'd have this shit down and know their names and birthdays and astrological signs....

But no....

I feel like I've been ghosted by a ghost!

Shoot.

They must not like my amateur Tzuyu poetry.

TT.







Follow me if you want to contribute to my follow count. Maybe we can get it up to 8 by Christmas!

:sanapray:

I hope better social media days will come
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread