- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I know right when people question me on whether Choi Minho is handsome? I mean no, you are nott entitled to your own opinion. Bow before the king, your opinion is invalid who told you otherwise😂.I wear real glasses 24/7
And nah that's not necessary lol, I just hate getting into long debates/arguments esp when I have a feeling it will go nowhere so sometimes I'd rather not say anything and just silently judge someone lol. That's only when I hear something super ridiculous or unfathomable tho
And thanks, you should say the same about yourself![]()
Trust me, my ugliness shines through but I had a friend who admitted loving being friends with me because I am so ugly, her beauty shines next to mine 😂😂😂. Boo, I will get you engaged ina second 🤣