Sensitive Something interesting… (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
My best wishes for the child to be born, first and foremost.

I hope that the 13-year old, should she choose to raise the child, has a great support system. I'm sad that she has to "grow up" this fast (because raising a baby is no joke) and I hope, at the very least, they consider counseling for her. She may not see why she would need counseling now, but I think it would greatly benefit her in the long run.

No comment on your ex-bf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She’s a victim. I hope he gets what he deserves and I hope she gets therapy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread