Appreciation Something you have all been missing out on (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
2 minutes and 20 seconds of Irene laughing



Why do I love this so much? It's just a woman laughing for 2 minutes straight but I even ended up repeating it... I just feel so happy seeing her laugh so hard :nekolove:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't believe that you didn't tag me :hayshook::umjicry::yolk::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:
I was actually thinking of tagging you. I don't know how I forgot in the end. I'll tag you in future Irene threads. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Baechu

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s why you gotta love her :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread