Sometimes I just want to not interact with any other kpop fans ever (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Also guys, please keep the arguing to a minimum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah I get you,it can be annoying to have your hype ruined by negativity

I felt that way on ay kay pee when I was losing my shit over superhuman and everyone hated it istg we weren't listening to the same song or they're bandwagoners I am very salty

Whenever you are part of any online community you have to learn to grow a hard shell and filter out the negativity,don't let it bother you too much,it's not worth it :pepelgbt:
Tell me who hates Superhuman.
i will deal with that person
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean, honestly, people are going to have different opinions, no matter where you go. Diverse opinions is what makes society interesting. Accepting them is a part as growing as a person.
Yeah there is a time and place to rain on someones parade. As was mentioned Maruif is excited for this super group but people get sheeting on her parade. Honestly I don't see a place for people to share excitement for the group without a bunch of people marching in and saying they hate it. Have some tact people, you don't have to share your dislike on every thread that comes up on it. ANd have some pity on people who start a happy thread and just don't spoil a happy thread.


Image result for kai sexy gif


Image result for DO sexy gif

Image result for kpop woozi violence gif

Image result for kun sexy gif
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah there is a time and place to rain on someones parade. As was mentioned Maruif is excited for this super group but people get sheeting on her parade. Honestly I don't see a place for people to share excitement for the group without a bunch of people marching in and saying they hate it. Have some tact people, you don't have to share your dislike on every thread that comes up on it. ANd have some pity on people who start a happy thread and just don't spoil a happy thread.


Image result for kai sexy gif


Image result for DO sexy gif

Image result for kpop woozi violence gif

Image result for kun sexy gif
That Kyungsoo and that Woozi gif are just azingly stunning! Thank you :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what happened is that I really love the idea of SuperM and I love the members and I know they are gonna give me bops. I also love the members to bits so it is stressful seeing people hate this group! I want them to do well, because I like them.

and well that is just the current shit! Then there is the annual shitshow filled with drama and salt also known as awards season!

I just wish things were simpler and peeps were friendlier...
the thing with SuperM too is that everyone having a meltdown now will be all over the group later :nayeonisdone:

sm group stans do this with everything tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I personally am also against Super M, but that should not matter to you since you like the idea. I don't understand why you find it frustrating that someone isn't sold on the idea since it doesn't affect you nor the fact that Super M will release a song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm neutral on this, it has some people I like, but it's a boy group, so I won't stan. but I understand where you're coming from
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
232
Reactions Received
823
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
I think that too, all this pressure is unnecessary when you can just appreciate or dislike whoever and whatever without having to explain yourself :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread