- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I am kind of over having a penis, that doesn't even climax when I want it too. Can't get a phat on at all (I think due to medications)
And no one really appreciating my manhood for what it is. : /
So girls of KS, let's trade! xD no trade backs either jk jk
The only people that like it are horndog guys and not women.
Women don't even go 'oh boy look its his junk wow hot damn' or anything like that. I never get those comments arghhhh
P.S. Thanks to @maruberry for this idea.
And no one really appreciating my manhood for what it is. : /
So girls of KS, let's trade! xD no trade backs either jk jk
The only people that like it are horndog guys and not women.
Women don't even go 'oh boy look its his junk wow hot damn' or anything like that. I never get those comments arghhhh
P.S. Thanks to @maruberry for this idea.