Sometimes jokes just write themselves (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some jokes I don’t make because they’re just so overdone that they stopped being funny (like jokes about Russians liking vodka :coronawimwim: ). One of those is the Australia and upside down joke. I don’t have an issue with people making those jokes, but I don’t make them myself usually. But yesterday, I was flipping through some cards with countries, their flags, capitals, ect in order to see how many flags I could recognize. And out of a stack of 197 countries, one card was upside down. Anyone want to guess which country it was? :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s not anything that I hold against you, I never said I find it kind of a lame joke so you had no way of knowing :lisalaugh: And you making it is still funnier at least than those people who joke about it the first time you meet them so you don’t even know the type of person they are yet
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,714
Reactions Received
55,537
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,242
It’s not anything that I hold against you, I never said I find it kind of a lame joke so you had no way of knowing :lisalaugh: And you making it is still funnier at least than those people who joke about it the first time you meet them so you don’t even know the type of person they are yet
I know it's not directed towards me - even if It was I'm a big boy and *sniff* even LSM can cry!!!

in my defense even though it's not required it is a combination of you:

1. mistaking water for vodka
2. constantly sharing stories about vodka
3. sharing stories about buying vodka (and other alcohol) at the liquor store enough times that the store people recognize you

any recent ummm...vodka tales vikki?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know it's not directed towards me - even if It was I'm a big boy and *sniff* even LSM can cry!!!

in my defense even though it's not required it is a combination of you:

1. mistaking water for vodka
2. constantly sharing stories about vodka
3. sharing stories about buying vodka (and other alcohol) at the liquor store enough times that the store people recognize you

any recent ummm...vodka tales vikki?
Not that I know :haylul: I dont drink, so it’s easy to not have much connection with vodka generally
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread