Must get Selfie.......... oh yeah flowers..
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,487 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 18 April 2023 #1 Must get Selfie.......... oh yeah flowers.. Reactions: OnlyCalB and PloryWinxyMYBlnk
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,487 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 18 April 2023 #2 @Sone Reactions: OnlyCalB
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 18 April 2023 #3 Hell yeah!! I'd definitely do that as well because she's my ultimate bias!! I loved this moment for the both of them! The guy's a lucky bastard!! Just kidding....... No, I'm not...... Yes, I am...... Reactions: OnlyCalB and RandAlThor
Hell yeah!! I'd definitely do that as well because she's my ultimate bias!! I loved this moment for the both of them! The guy's a lucky bastard!! Just kidding....... No, I'm not...... Yes, I am......
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 18 April 2023 #4 Smart move for sure! Reactions: RandAlThor