- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
There’s a day with stop, I have to be the first one to post itIf there is a day with hajima that will be the top song lol
BIG bopHaaajimaaaa haaajimaaaaa
Oof
A slightly BOP
ALL GOT7'S SONGS ARE BOP!!BIG bop![]()
I don’t know what I listen to moreALL GOT7'S SONGS ARE BOP!!
ALSO THIEIR MASTERPIECE BSIDE!!
tbh.. i listen got7 bside than title more haha
Let's see who's faster, more people will think about thatThere’s a day with stop, I have to be the first one to post it![]()
![]()
![]()
I need to come up with backup songLet's see who's faster, more people will think about that![]()
Yes you should lmaoI need to come up with backup song![]()