[Song review] Lipservice - 냠냠냠 Yum Yum Yum (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
As you all know I looove girl groups and even more loving nugu songs with no English subs cuz I need challenges into my life. :irenecrazy:
That's why I decided to review this amazing song - from like 9 year ago:


It's a catchy song about guess what: eating! After listening to it, all I can say is: don't stop eating! :llama_ramen:
Cuz that's a crime. Also, don't do diets, don't skip dinners, don't count calories, don't eat chicken cuz all of that is also crime. :rosesmug:
Just nyam nyam nyam! Thank you and bye! :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
DUDE IM SO ANGRY WITH WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS FUCKING GROUP SO DAMN FUCKING SHADY AND I AM STILL ANGRY TO THIS DAY WHY DID YOU FUCKING POST THIS KEHNDwfjegbfdeanjdofkhbwanjcd

tell me who sent you
:chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
DUDE IM SO ANGRY WITH WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS FUCKING GROUP SO DAMN FUCKING SHADY AND I AM STILL ANGRY TO THIS DAY WHY DID YOU FUCKING POST THIS KEHNDwfjegbfdeanjdofkhbwanjcd

tell me who sent you
:chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill:
Donut worry about it! :sehunheadphones: Just go and eat something yum yum yum! :rjeat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread