- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,453
- Reactions Received
- 41,078
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 240,070
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
As you all know I looove girl groups and even more loving nugu songs with no English subs cuz I need challenges into my life. 
That's why I decided to review this amazing song - from like 9 year ago:
It's a catchy song about guess what: eating! After listening to it, all I can say is: don't stop eating!
Cuz that's a crime. Also, don't do diets, don't skip dinners, don't count calories, don't eat chicken cuz all of that is also crime.
Just nyam nyam nyam! Thank you and bye!
That's why I decided to review this amazing song - from like 9 year ago:
It's a catchy song about guess what: eating! After listening to it, all I can say is: don't stop eating!
Cuz that's a crime. Also, don't do diets, don't skip dinners, don't count calories, don't eat chicken cuz all of that is also crime.
Just nyam nyam nyam! Thank you and bye!