Songs that cheer you up? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
What Is Love? - Twice
Heart Shaker - Twice
Late Night - Gray, Loco
Sunshine - Hoody, Crush
Travel - Bolbbalgan4

There's more of course but the happy songs are fleeing my head... I guess I don't listen to very many :dubuthink:

EDIT: I really forgot Her - Block B.
I should disown myself as a fan :/
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Some random songs -

Bolbbalgan4 - Tell Me You Love Me, Travel, Galaxy, You (=I), Dear Teddy Bear
BTS - Boy With Luv
Twice - Knock Knock, Heart Shaker, Yes Or Yes
SNSD - Gee
Red Velvet - Red Flavor
AOA - Bingle Bangle
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so sorry. Remember, tomorrow is a new day! Time is just an idea. You can always turn your day around! :)


this is gonna sound crazy but seeing Eunbin and Yeeun's smiling faces legit made me cry. and thank you for the advice i appreciate it. hopefully tomorrow will be better.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:pepecry1: :pepecry1::pepeheart::pepecry1::pepeheart::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What Is Love? - Twice
Heart Shaker - Twice
Late Night - Gray, Loco
Sunshine - Hoody, Crush
Travel - Bolbbalgan4

There's more of course but the happy songs are fleeing my head... I guess I don't listen to very many :dubuthink:
no it's ok these are all really good actually. heartshaker is my favorite twice song and honestly im remembering why. it makes me happy. thank you <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Some random songs -

Bolbbalgan4 - Tell Me You Love Me, Travel, Galaxy, You (=I), Dear Teddy Bear
BTS - Boy With Luv
Twice - Knock Knock, Heart Shaker, Yes Or Yes
SNSD - Gee
Red Velvet - Red Flavor
AOA - Bingle Bangle
I'm watching the mv for Gee right now. I forget how much i love that song. It was one of the first ones which got me into snsd and i love seeing them goofing around. all of the other songs are also really good so thank u, i honestly really appreciate it. <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I post this every time there's a thread like this lol

I hope you feel better soon noga 💛
ofc you would post this haha. i actually really like this though. the mv is so goofy it makes me laugh a little. thanks, i'll be back to myself tomorrow.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ofc you would post this haha. i actually really like this though. the mv is so goofy it makes me laugh a little. thanks, i'll be back to myself tomorrow.
thats good to hear! if you need anyone to talk to right now, feel free to dm me :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pepecry1: :pepecry1::pepeheart::pepecry1::pepeheart::pepecry1::pepecry1:
what else was i to expect from you? his voice is so soft though, it makes me happier. so thanks.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Okay so this song, it's sad, BUT it's hopeful in the end in a way - you just have to read it that way, and I hope that you do (because I always do and it lifts me up in a strange way, idk how but it does).

Don't listen if you don't want to, but, it's one that always reminds me that you're not alone in the world and that there's always someone there with you if you need to cry.

It's kind of one of those...therapeutic crying songs that makes you smile a bit at the end of it with hope and knowledge that there's always someone there to be with you in times you're feeling the way you are ♥



but that one aside, you know what I'm going to aim for!



the beginning of this one is a vcr that's really cute and goofy, but the end is equally as cute and goofy (skip to 4:02 if you just want to hear the song)







 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sorry to hear that :C here are some songs that always cheer me up.



all of these are really positive and cheerful, i really like it. mansae gives me a lot of good memories. i never stanned them, but i remember listening to this song a lot. thank u.
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
thats good to hear! if you need anyone to talk to right now, feel free to dm me :pandalove:
aww thank you. im ok though. it's not like anything really happened to make me sad but it's just one of those days and idk im just suddenly thinking about a lot of sad thoughts and how fucked up the world is right now. i'll be fine though. thanks for the help though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread