songs that you consider some of the best songs ever created? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'll go first!




this shit is fucking poetry. the combination of rap from namjoon and vocals from youjeen here is fucking insane.

and the lyrics? heartbreaking.

this shit came on shuffle today as i was looking out to the ocean and i burst tf into tears.

there are few songs that make me feel seen, usually most are by bts or rm.

but this song is just so good.


look at this shit, this is art:






Flower field, that's where I'm at
Open land, that's where I'm at
No name, that's what I have
No shame, I'm on my grave
When your feet don't touch the ground
When your own heart underestimates you
When your dreams devour you
When you feel you're not yourself
All those times


I yearned for the flames
I yearned for a beautiful fall
Even before the start, I imagined
An end where I could applaud and smile
That's what I wishеd for
When everything I bеlieved in grew distant
When all this fame turned into shackles
Please take my desire away from me
No matter what it takes
Oh, let me be myself
Oh, every day and every night
Persistin' pain and the criminal mind
Nights the beating of my heart kept me up
The mournful crescent moon hung beyond the window
I do wish me a lovely night
Over my status is an oversized life
Desperately holding onto a balloon drifting by
I ask where you could be right now
Where you go, where's your soul
Yo, where's your dream?


Gonna scatter across that sky
Light a flower, flowerwork
Flower, flowerwork
Gonna shine across that sky
Light a flower, flowerwork
Flower, flowerwork


Where's my end finally gonna be?
Everything's so exhausting, from A to Z
When's this wretched mask finally gonna come off?
Yeah, me no hero, me no villain
I'm barely anything
Idling repeats, memories turning vicious
Lying in a field, I set my sights on the skies
Now, I can't remember what I wanted so badly
I trusted I was happy, now a mere memory
Yeah, I been goin', no matter what's in front
No matter what it may be
Memories of holding onto dawn's edge and spitting things out
Society's all for the loudest voice
And here I am, still speaking silence
It's an aside, a boat in full bloom
To face all the prejudice and misunderstandings
I don't care much for being tossed into the air
Grounded on my own two feet
Amongst the flowers without names
I can't go to the stars again, I can't
Underfoot, I just go
To a destination without a purpose
Not even knowing my own sadness
Even making friends with the shadows
I be gone


Gonna scatter across that sky
Light a flower, flowerwork
Flower, flowerwork
Gonna shine across that sky
Light a flower, flowerwork
Flower, flowerwork


Paused and turned out to be gloriously barefooted
Nothing was ever meant to be mine
And don't tell me like you gotta be someone
Because I'll never be like them (Light a flower)
Yeah, my start was poetry
My one and only strength and dream that protected me so far (Light a flower)
Burning fireworks to flowerworks
Boyhood to eternity
I'll stay in this barren field
Ah, I'll return someday


Gonna scatter across that sky
Light a flower, flowerwork
Flower, flowerwork
Gonna shine across that sky
Light a flower, flowerwork
Flower, flowerwork


Flower field, that's where I'm at
Open land, that's where I'm at
No name, that's what I have
No shame, I'm on my grave
When your feet don't touch the ground
When your own heart underestimates you
When your dreams devour you
When you feel you're not yourself
All those times





i am so serious when i say i genuinely believe this is the best "kpop" song i've ever heard. the delivery is so raw, i have rarely in my life heard such emotion sung in a song. it deadass sounds like he's about to cry at the end of the bridge. literally this is now the song i point everyone to when they want to get into kpop bc this is the good shit. and it's worked! i've converted 5 people alone off of this album. i fucking love songs that are sad as fuck yet hopeful at the same time.

"Nothing was ever meant to be mine
And don't tell me like you gotta be someone
Because I'll never be like them"

^THAT?! that makes me cry every goddamn time i hear it.


so fucking motivational and uplifting but at the same time omfg it is SAD.


this is a reminder you don't need to be like anyone else bc you're special, no matter what you've endured. and you don't need anyone either, just yourself. love you all <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread