Songs which a certain part of it destroys it all? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
58
Reactions Received
448
Location
It's NCT's Johnny
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The ''rap' is just.. :welp:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Doesn't destroy everything really, I love this song to bits. But the last "fu fu fu fu" part lasts way too long and I often find myself skipping the song before or as soon as it starts. It lasts way too long and makes the ending so abrupt and boring. I'd rather have them sing the chorus one more time or something.

 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck


I like Nucksal but his verse really wasn't needed in Chungha's song. Especially since his voice doesn't blend well with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
The Michael Jackson rap in Dumb Dumb. I was listening to the song and hype and dancing and it came on and I legit did a full body sulk. I had to skip the song, I was so disappointed lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread