What kpop songs lyrics surprised you in good way- they were lot better than you hoped for? And what lyrics shocked you on how bad they were compared on what you were expecting for such good song?
Surprisingly good lyrics
f(x)- Diamond
I spent months listening to this song, it's one of my all time fav kpop songs. And I didn't even bother to check out lyrics, what a mistake! What a empowering song, it's never bad to praise oneself!
Big Bang- Still Alive
BB usually has such boring lyrics that don't feel worth checking so actually having finally non-love song lyrics was really nice. And I think the song is really honest on their situation just after scandals that almost destroyed the group. Kinda hitted home as well.
Surprisingly bad lyrics
IOI- Whatta man
Such bop with such powerful choreo should have been feminist anthem. Everything about the song just screams female empowerment. And then there is lyrics.. I was pretty shocked when it was love song about guy! Such let-down!
f(x)- Rum pum pum pum
Such random gibberish lyrics. There is just no point to these lyrics is there?
What lyrics surprised you?
Originally posted Aug 26 2018
Surprisingly good lyrics
f(x)- Diamond
I spent months listening to this song, it's one of my all time fav kpop songs. And I didn't even bother to check out lyrics, what a mistake! What a empowering song, it's never bad to praise oneself!
Big Bang- Still Alive
BB usually has such boring lyrics that don't feel worth checking so actually having finally non-love song lyrics was really nice. And I think the song is really honest on their situation just after scandals that almost destroyed the group. Kinda hitted home as well.
Surprisingly bad lyrics
IOI- Whatta man
Such bop with such powerful choreo should have been feminist anthem. Everything about the song just screams female empowerment. And then there is lyrics.. I was pretty shocked when it was love song about guy! Such let-down!
f(x)- Rum pum pum pum
Such random gibberish lyrics. There is just no point to these lyrics is there?
What lyrics surprised you?
Originally posted Aug 26 2018