Songs you didn't expect to enjoy listening to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Like, is there any song by any group that you don't listen to but have that ONE song that you didn't expect to actually like?

For me, I would say Love Bomb by Fromis_9. I don't listen to cute songs, but this song is constantly stuck in my head and it won't leave!(along with Ateez Answer but this is song you "didnt expect to like" XD)

Tags:(not very many lol)
@MinSquishy
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TwentyOneIzz
@RainbowDevil​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh I guess I didn’t expect to like Q and A so much
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
GOT7- You calling my name.

Mostly coz I hardly like any GOT7 songs lmao.

Also Nature- Oopsie my bad. I actually hated it for a while before something clicked and now I love it.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm a lot of songs actually, I often dislike a certain type of song and then something comes out that is close enough to something else that I like so I end up loving it.

An example would be Got7 - You are, I like almost none of their songs but that one was great.
I wasn't supposed to like Red Velvet at all but here I am stanning. (Umpah Umpah most of all I definitely wasn't supposed to like but I do)
Not many other things come to mind rn but there are quite a few gg songs that I like but only 1 from the group. Like Loona's Stylish or OMG's The Fifth Season
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread