- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Like, is there any song by any group that you don't listen to but have that ONE song that you didn't expect to actually like?
For me, I would say Love Bomb by Fromis_9. I don't listen to cute songs, but this song is constantly stuck in my head and it won't leave!(along with Ateez Answer but this is song you "didnt expect to like" XD)
Tags:(not very many lol)
@MinSquishy
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TwentyOneIzz
@RainbowDevil
For me, I would say Love Bomb by Fromis_9. I don't listen to cute songs, but this song is constantly stuck in my head and it won't leave!(along with Ateez Answer but this is song you "didnt expect to like" XD)
Tags:(not very many lol)
@MinSquishy
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TwentyOneIzz
@RainbowDevil