Post Crush YG music.
Seros Joined 4 September 2019 Messages 368 Reactions Received 1,247 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 12 October 2019 #21 Post Crush YG music. Reactions: yeji
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 12 October 2019 #22 I love RBB and Zimzalabim Reactions: yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 12 October 2019 #23 I love : Wolf Rookie Zimzalabim Idol Ko Ko Bop Signal DNA I dislike Lucky one though people love it. Reactions: yeji
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 12 October 2019 #24 Vikki said: Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts Click to expand... yeah, but @lexus probably prefers gay facts 🤣 Reactions: lexus, Ahsoka and yeji
Vikki said: Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts Click to expand... yeah, but @lexus probably prefers gay facts 🤣