Sonys PS5 Games Reveal (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Dont know how many of you watched this live event yesterday but it wasn't too bad.

There were a handful of games I'd be interested in.

This one though was my favorite.


What did you like best?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think I'm gonna bother with a PS5, I already have a Switch and I don't really play on that enough to warrant buying another console as well. This trailer looked cool though it kinda looks similar to Max: The Curse of Brotherhood to me...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I sort of agree with @Jakey_Yoda ... There are so many games I have not played for the consoles I do have that adding another system to the mix would only lower the time I have to play those other games not to mention the free time I have to read books and listen to music.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread