Appreciation SOOJIN shows off her TATTOO in I MADE Comeback Teaser (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I honestly love her, she’s always oozed confidence and a cool aura :sanapray:
backstage she is always has this aura of a mother, who is great at cooking, and looking shy and calm

but its about to change 180 degrees for this CB lol
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow I didn't notice that. It looks really good. Is it me or did staff try to cover it with makeup or something cause it looks a little light?
Maybe it should be darker but maybe they didnt want to show it too much in the video lol
 

Darkyoda47

β™‘ Jessica's Slave β™‘
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Maybe it should be darker but maybe they didnt want to show it too much in the video lol
Yeah probably. Whatever said and done, Korea's a conservative country and tattoos are looked down upon. The younger generation is probably very different and don't have that outlook anymore though. However, these Korean companies are so set in their ways. Just look at SM for God's sake smh. Lol sorry this turned into some progressive behavior post.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah probably. Whatever said and done, Korea's a conservative country and tattoos are looked down upon. The younger generation is probably very different and don't have that outlook anymore though. However, these Korean companies are so set in their ways. Just look at SM for God's sake smh. Lol sorry this turned into some progressive behavior post.
Haha no worries I'm always open for anything

Whats with SM btw?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah probably. Whatever said and done, Korea's a conservative country and tattoos are looked down upon. The younger generation is probably very different and don't have that outlook anymore though. However, these Korean companies are so set in their ways. Just look at SM for God's sake smh. Lol sorry this turned into some progressive behavior post.

My friend is a tattoo artist in Korea, the stereotypes are Def wayyyy real. In corporate America tattoos are still kinda looked down on, but I work in a pretty uptight place and see some people showing them here and there. Mine are in areas easy to cover, so I don't have to worry that much
 

Darkyoda47

β™‘ Jessica's Slave β™‘
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
My friend is a tattoo artist in Korea, the stereotypes are Def wayyyy real. In corporate America tattoos are still kinda looked down on, but I work in a pretty uptight place and see some people showing them here and there. Mine are in areas easy to cover, so I don't have to worry that much
Yeah I think the tattoo stigma is not just limited to conservative nations. Everyone feels some kinda way when they see someone with a lot tattoos on them.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My friend is a tattoo artist in Korea, the stereotypes are Def wayyyy real. In corporate America tattoos are still kinda looked down on, but I work in a pretty uptight place and see some people showing them here and there. Mine are in areas easy to cover, so I don't have to worry that much
Hi listentobadmusic you are here as well I see :pepehug2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread