Appreciation SOOJIN shows off her TATTOO in I MADE Comeback Teaser (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This comeback is getting hotter and hotter...
Will Yuqi and Minnie cool it down or they want to seem me burn?
They all want us to burn.
:yolk:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She's getting even cooler and sexier 🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒

I stan confident girls!!!

now my concern is...Does Miyeon has one as well :p:p:p


Yeah, since the moment i saw the cross, i thought is legit, Soojin has those kind of vibes sometimes, and the piercings too
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I think the tattoo stigma is not just limited to conservative nations. Everyone feels some kinda way when they see someone with a lot tattoos on them.
Yeah, though is insanely common here now. I think the amount of people I know with tattoos vs against is like 50/50. All my cousins but 1 have tattoos also, lol.

Hi listentobadmusic you are here as well I see :pepehug2:
HiHi, As of yesterday I am :)
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Haha no worries I'm always open for anything

Whats with SM btw?
SM's stuck in the old ways of promotion. They don't really use social media and they refuse to sub their videos, most of the time. With NCT though, it looks like they're opening up but it really took them long enough lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SM's stuck in the old ways of promotion. They don't really use social media and they refuse to sub their videos, most of the time. With NCT though, it looks like they're opening up but it really took them long enough lol.
However I see them has the cleanest path tho to the western market?like this


I see JYP also so slow in subbing ITZY content...wonder why I thought ITZY supposed to be "more international"?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
However I see them has the cleanest path tho to the western market?like this


I see JYP also so slow in subbing ITZY content...wonder why I thought ITZY supposed to be "more international"?
Nah I see BP having the cleanest path, with them going through a big American label and everything. NCT is doing alright too. Hopefully, if SM wants to continue with the west, they'll keep opening up like they're doing now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Kpop caters to a younger demographic, and the younger generations don't seem to be as uptight about tattoos as the older ones. I don't think it'll be a problem, especially since it's not a crazy flashy tattoo.
Hopefully you are right!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lemonz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread