Soojin updates (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
Last edited:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We don't know if this is real, still. This person doesn't have any evidence, it could be a random person trying to fuel the fire.

If this is true though....
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I've heard a lot more people defended the actress so it looks like it's true tbh
Well, I kind of somewhat had a gut feeling that there may actually be some truth to this considering the circumstances surrounding the situation. It doesn't help that Soojin didn't really clarify anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well, I kind of somewhat had a gut feeling that there may actually be some truth to this considering the circumstances surrounding the situation. It doesn't help that Soojin didn't really clarify anything.
I'm probably still going to support her since it was so long ago, the only thing that will make me actually dislike her is if she lies about anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lotusflower
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
The "eye witness" could obviously be doing it for clout. Or they have something against soojin
I really wish, people would stop using the clout card at this point, it's getting old. These people have nothing to lose, especially the actress. I heard along time ago, people were trying to bring her controversy to light but fans buried it so.........
 
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I really wish, people would stop using the clout card at this point, it's getting old. These people have nothing to lose, especially the actress. I heard along time ago, people were trying to bring her controversy to light but fans buried it so.........
I really don't think Soojin did it. She is famous, she was around those people. Those people could possibly be jealous or perhaps want revenge on her taking fame against friends. If they were her friends.
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I really don't think Soojin did it. She is famous, she was around those people. Those people could possibly be jealous or perhaps want revenge on her taking fame against friends. If they were her friends.
I don't even think this has anything to do with her being famous. These victims have absolutely nothing to gain if it turns out that it is true. Soon people move on from the controversy, those victims are forgotten about, so I don't really understand the "clout" and " 5 mins of fame" mentality." I would like to know what jealousy, would they possibly have? Being famous is one of the most nerve-wracking jobs. There are reasons why non-celebs aren't celebs, they know the deal. If they were so-called jealous they would not have put themselves at risk by revealing their names and it would be very obvious if they were jealous
 
Last edited:
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't even think this has anything to do with her being famous. These victims have absolutely nothing to gain if it turns out that it is true. Soon people move on from the controversey, those victims are forgotten about so I don't really understand the "now what jealousy, would they possibly have? Being famous is one of the most nerve-wracking jobs. There are reasons why non-celebs aren't celebs, they know the deal. If they were soclout" and " 5 mins of fame" mentality" I would like to k-called jealous they would not have put themselves at risk by revealing their names
I get that. But they do, they probably do want to have at least some time in the light. Its obvious that they do it really is. They spoke out and used their own name. Of course they wanted something out of it. And they did this just because of that.

And they may have had a reason we don't know about to try to bring down Soojin, maybe because she did bully or just because their petty selves can't stand that she got the spot light and they didn't.
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I get that. But they do, they probably do want to have at least some time in the light. Its obvious that they do it really is. They spoke out and used their own name. Of course they wanted something out of it. And they did this just because of that.

And they may have had a reason we don't know about to try to bring down Soojin, maybe because she did bully or just because their petty selves can't stand that she got the spot light and they didn't.
And what do you think would have happened if they stayed anonymous? Do you really think people would believe them? Responses like this are why actual potential victims of bullying and abuse have a hard time speaking up. The system of how they do things and handle such allegations is VERY different from the US
 
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
And what do you think would have happened if they stayed anonymous? Do you really think people would believe them? Responses like this are why actual potential victims of bullying and abuse have a hard time speaking up. The system of how they do things and handle such allegations is VERY different from the US
I get that. I have been in the US over half my life and I can tell its different than Russia---- but still. Even if they did stay anno I wouldn't believe them. And if she did bully Shinae, who cares? They were young, it shouldn't matter to us its not our life its not our right to speak. Only Soojin and Shinae should be talking. Shinae is a small actor they could have been friend sin the past and she could have wanted revenge on Soojin. But we don't know that, you don't know that and I don't know that.
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I get that. I have been in the US over half my life and I can tell its different than Russia---- but still. Even if they did stay anno I wouldn't believe them. And if she did bully Shinae, who cares? They were young, it shouldn't matter to us its not our life its not our right to speak. Only Soojin and Shinae should be talking. Shinae is a small actor they could have been friend sin the past and she could have wanted revenge on Soojin. But we don't know that, you don't know that and I don't know that.
I get that. I just happen to have a very low tolerance for bullies and if it's true that she's an actual bully, I will officially lost all respect for her not just as an idol but as a human being as well
 
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I get that. I just happen to have a very low tolerance for bullies and if it's true that she's an actual bully, I will officially lost all respect for her not just as an idol but as a human being as well
Look at her interact with anyone--- just any video. She has been getting a lot of hate these days. She is such a kind soul--- I don't think she did. But you have your opinions and I have mine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nyaajooe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread