Appreciation Sooo Eunchae is not a coaster girl.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,257
Reactions Received
4,119
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,310
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
really? :passcodea: I never got that impression of her :llama_blush:
I only base it because of her deep voice, and then her being kinda like a clingy GF towards Kyujin before :llama_flirt:
I also saw in compilations that she can be intimidating towards the other members of Le Sserafim, but in the teasing manner ofc :sanapray:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,897
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,564
Ship
Wreck
I only base it because of her deep voice, and then her being kinda like a clingy GF towards Kyujin before :llama_flirt:
I also saw in compilations that she can be intimidating towards the other members of Le Sserafim, but in the teasing manner ofc :sanapray:
I can see that, but don't get fooled by her voice :haylul:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,897
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,564
Ship
Wreck
I think maknae's often act tough but are in the end the most soft members :excitedcat:
I really do love Eunchae her deep voice tho especially in Boompala
I think Eunchae is even bad at acting tough, she's such a sweetheart :bulbasip: her greatest act of rebellion as a maknae is probably to complain about twin tails :llama_blush:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread