Appreciation Sooo soda every day... (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,506
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i would never do that....
Totally dont drink 1- 5 liters a day since i started driving/ working outdoors.
ofc its diet now as if that helps... had to stop sugared soda when i realized i was drinking 1k- 2 k+ calories a day.



 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so proud of Wendy for quitting soda! I only drink the occasional rootbeer myself
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I’m lucky that I live in a place where I don’t like mainstream sodas :catpopcorn: If stuff like pineapple and tamarind sodas were mainstream, I’d be in trouble
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread