kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,440 Reactions Received 59,451 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 492,996 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 11 September 2022 #1 Reactions: litc, Kamistar and shika
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 11 September 2022 #2 Sounds good so far !
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 11 September 2022 #3 I'm really anticipating it Reactions: litc
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 11 September 2022 #4 Exciting
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 11 September 2022 #5 @Cheshire Reactions: Juniverse