And Yujin's account is private, but that could be unrelated :naeunshock: I hope they didn't fight
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 26 April 2022 #1 And Yujin's account is private, but that could be unrelated I hope they didn't fight Reactions: litc
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 26 April 2022 #2 Juniverse said: And Yujin's account is private, but that could be unrelated I hope they didn't fight Click to expand... I hope nothing happened Reactions: Juniverse
Juniverse said: And Yujin's account is private, but that could be unrelated I hope they didn't fight Click to expand... I hope nothing happened
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,204 Reactions Received 46,874 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,748 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 26 April 2022 #3 ... Last edited: 26 April 2022 Reactions: Juniverse
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 26 April 2022 #4 litc said: I hope nothing happened Click to expand... Same Reactions: litc
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,204 Reactions Received 46,874 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,748 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 26 April 2022 #5 @Juniverse was that rude of me? If so, I'm really sorry and I'll delete it.
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,087 Reactions Received 72,529 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,430 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 26 April 2022 #6 I really hope nothing happened between them, or the unfollowing was accidental