Sorry but I am late again... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t listen to all albums on the list until today, I have a few that I had to listen yesterday and today but didn’t yet. I will try to review few of them on Monday. Sorry 😐
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Stryper, Say-la and Suede will be done tomorrow 👍

Pretty Vicious, IZ*ONE and Cravity will be on Monday. Then Ellis, DAY6 and PINS will be checked along with Finding Kate on Tuesday. On Wednesday I am planning to react to vivid undress, Suede and Another Sky’s albums. Then I will try to keep the original schedule.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You disappoint me :rjeat:
Just kidding, whenever you can listen and review is fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Am I the only one that's slightly amused that Stryper is on the list? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Stryper, Say-la and Suede will be done tomorrow 👍

Pretty Vicious, IZ*ONE and Cravity will be on Monday. Then Ellis, DAY6 and PINS will be checked along with Finding Kate on Tuesday. On Wednesday I am planning to react to vivid undress, Suede and Another Sky’s albums. Then I will try to keep the original schedule.
YEAH CRAVITY!!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread