- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
So i havent really been into kpop for the most so many months I kinda forgot who i stan or not.. asdkfwjfkl;
So this thread can be for those unsure of the order of the groups they stan just to sort it out if that makes sense.
Anyway, hm Imma see through gg's who I stan.
Gfriend, snsd, oh my girl, Exid, Apink. These are the ones i got for now.
Bg's - tvxq, suju, exo, jyj, b1a4, bap, shinhwa, teen top. hm out of these only some are active so I'm gonna narrow it down all up.
1. TVXQ (9.6)
2. SUJU (9.1)
3. Gfriend (8.8)
4. EXO (8.7)
5. SNSD (8.6)
6. Shinhwa (8.4)
7. Apink (7.9)
8. Oh my girl (7.6)
9. Exid (7.2)
The rest idek if they will disband so I'm gonna ignore them and not get my hopes up. I have my eyes in manamoo they have impressed the hell outta me lately. Red velvet are far dropped since bad boy sorry. And many groups seems like they're gonna disband. Nct used to be up there limitless era then dropped rather fast black on black era. I still need to check more groups tho so suggest me if you like.
I used to stan kara 4minute b1a4 t-ara bap but all disbanded it seems. But I'm not sm biased as it seems.
Anyway that was long and pointless, who are your bias groups??
So this thread can be for those unsure of the order of the groups they stan just to sort it out if that makes sense.
Anyway, hm Imma see through gg's who I stan.
Gfriend, snsd, oh my girl, Exid, Apink. These are the ones i got for now.
Bg's - tvxq, suju, exo, jyj, b1a4, bap, shinhwa, teen top. hm out of these only some are active so I'm gonna narrow it down all up.
1. TVXQ (9.6)
2. SUJU (9.1)
3. Gfriend (8.8)
4. EXO (8.7)
5. SNSD (8.6)
6. Shinhwa (8.4)
7. Apink (7.9)
8. Oh my girl (7.6)
9. Exid (7.2)
The rest idek if they will disband so I'm gonna ignore them and not get my hopes up. I have my eyes in manamoo they have impressed the hell outta me lately. Red velvet are far dropped since bad boy sorry. And many groups seems like they're gonna disband. Nct used to be up there limitless era then dropped rather fast black on black era. I still need to check more groups tho so suggest me if you like.
I used to stan kara 4minute b1a4 t-ara bap but all disbanded it seems. But I'm not sm biased as it seems.
Anyway that was long and pointless, who are your bias groups??