- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Psycho is last years release though, who cares about last decade stuffFacts:suanod:
I've become an Ateez fan
And there haven't been any good GG releases since Psycho, unless you love that Momoland song![]()
Even Momoland is last decade technically. Imagine, the decade closed out with that Momoland songPsycho is last years release though, who cares about last decade stuff
Momoland song is pretty messy, but it might become good mess after i give it couple listens.Not confident though the chorus is bit underwhelming even if there is good stuff in verses.
Probably TwiceEven Momoland is last decade technically. Imagine, the decade closed out with that Momoland song
No GG releases this year so far, so I'll be on the Ateez train a while longerEven BP got delayed again lmao, I wonder which GG will be coming first
![]()