I don't really like Ed Sheeran and Cardi B annoys me, but the song is good and the mv is better:
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 16 October 2019 #1 I don't really like Ed Sheeran and Cardi B annoys me, but the song is good and the mv is better: Reactions: winwinlucas
winwinlucas Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 1,124 Reactions Received 7,796 Location Fuck me Chico Website www.allkpop.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @joshuaology Wreck @Kiseki 16 October 2019 #2 Same tbh a great song Reactions: raymondchouku
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 17 November 2019 #3 I don't mind this song. Heard it a few days ago on tv here. I am not a particular fan of Ed. But this song works for some reason. Can't pick up why as yet, it just does.
I don't mind this song. Heard it a few days ago on tv here. I am not a particular fan of Ed. But this song works for some reason. Can't pick up why as yet, it just does.