Movie 'Space Sweepers' starring Song Joong Ki and Kim Tae Ri takes the #1 place on Netflix's Top 10 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Might check it out since I’m SJK trash lol.

alongside this movie and the upcoming drama Vincenzo, he’s on a roll after he took a hiatus post his divorce.

Still hoping Arthdal Season 2 happens :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I noticed this on Netflix last night.

I'll be watching it for sure as soon as I have the time as it looks pretty good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread