Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,847 Reactions Received 53,205 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,080 Gender Female 7 February 2021 #1 Reactions: OnlyCalB and Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 7 February 2021 #2 Might check it out since I’m SJK trash lol. alongside this movie and the upcoming drama Vincenzo, he’s on a roll after he took a hiatus post his divorce. Still hoping Arthdal Season 2 happens Reactions: Xeulgi and OnlyCalB
Might check it out since I’m SJK trash lol. alongside this movie and the upcoming drama Vincenzo, he’s on a roll after he took a hiatus post his divorce. Still hoping Arthdal Season 2 happens
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 8 February 2021 #3 I noticed this on Netflix last night. I'll be watching it for sure as soon as I have the time as it looks pretty good. Reactions: Darkseid and Xeulgi
I noticed this on Netflix last night. I'll be watching it for sure as soon as I have the time as it looks pretty good.