New MV [Special] 퍼플키스(PURPLE KISS) – 'Hate me, Hurt me, Love me' Self MV (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It's really good! I really like purple kiss recently, it seems their b-sides are really good!

Goeun is amazing, they're talented, and I love the maknae line (02 line + swan)
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I thought this was an actual surprise single release but it's not. Now I wish it was.

Other groups make self-cam vlogs while Purple Kiss makes a dang self-cam vlog MV.

I love these young women so much!! And I cannot wait for their next comeback!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread