- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 329
- Reactions Received
- 1,373
- Location
- Nebraska
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I don't know if you know
But I love me some Tacobell
Heck, I got a job there!
So, I want to run a Tacobell thread.
But I need graphics.
I would love for someone to make me a Tacobell + KPOP combined graphic.
I'm thinking groups like BTS, BP, Red Velvet, NCT, Twice, Svt, etc.
Not all of them but for a general sense of "ah, this is a tacobell thread on a kpop forum."
I am fine with anyone taking a couple to a few weeks to do so as needed. I'd like to keep to tacobell color themes and the theme of living mas (passion really).
Please no one steal my idea and make an official tacobell thread.
: (
Please, thank you, and have a wonderful day!
But I love me some Tacobell
Heck, I got a job there!
So, I want to run a Tacobell thread.
But I need graphics.
I would love for someone to make me a Tacobell + KPOP combined graphic.
I'm thinking groups like BTS, BP, Red Velvet, NCT, Twice, Svt, etc.
Not all of them but for a general sense of "ah, this is a tacobell thread on a kpop forum."
I am fine with anyone taking a couple to a few weeks to do so as needed. I'd like to keep to tacobell color themes and the theme of living mas (passion really).
Please no one steal my idea and make an official tacobell thread.
: (
Please, thank you, and have a wonderful day!