- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I meant a bad cardI hope to get an awful card this week
I meant a bad cardI hope to get an awful card this week
I'll take care of any bad cards you peeps get! Just hmuI meant a bad card![]()
I hope to get some really common cardsI'll take care of any bad cards you peeps get! Just hmu
![]()
u can once we tag everyone again Midnight KST 27thAm I still able to enter?
Ok thanks also what about the event #4 roulette?u can once we tag everyone again Midnight KST 27th![]()
#4th one is over, the 5th will be in 2 weeksOk thanks also what about the event #4 roulette?
Oh ok#4th one is over, the 5th will be in 2 weeks
hope u get himWhoever gets wooyoung's vc from this, please hmu![]()
If I get Wooyoung or Gahyeon I'd just wait until you or Yachii have something I want for them honestly but Minnie or Jimin are anyones game unless someone becomes 1 away from (G)I-dle and BTS tooWhoever gets wooyoung's vc from this, please hmu![]()