Tourney Speed Up vs Step - R4 Kara Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Speed Up :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How about Step vs Mamma Mia? :susPepe:
I think i will have to go with the classic :sakUwu:

Might depend on my mood though. From this tournament I like all Step, Mister and Mamma Mia quite equally. If next KARA tournament has We are with you then I will just vote for that against anything xd
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think i will have to go with the classic :sakUwu:

Might depend on my mood though. From this tournament I like all Step, Mister and Mamma Mia quite equally. If next KARA tournament has We are with you then I will just vote for that against anything xd
If Mamma Mia was Kara OT5 I might have just voted for it against Step but Step is such a banger and it having my favorite member actually makes me love it even more :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If Mamma Mia was Kara OT5 I might have just voted for it against Step but Step is such a banger and it having my favorite member actually makes me love it even more :jisoosmh:
Youngji is actually my favorite member, I haven't paid that much attention to KARA, but I loved Youngji in Roommate :jisoosmh: No wonder I rate Mamma Mia pretty high..
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Youngji is actually my favorite member, I haven't paid that much attention to KARA, but I loved Youngji in Roommate :jisoosmh: No wonder I rate Mamma Mia pretty high..
I actually love Youngji as well, she's also the girl in Vixx's Error MV :yolk:
I just missed Nicole and Jiyoung in Mamma Mia, esp as it's such a dance heavy track and Nicole is their best dancer :umjicry:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Step
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread