News SPIDERMAN POSSIBLY OUT OF MCU (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Big loss for MCU if true. Spidey is easily their most iconic, recognizable and popular character and even in the MCU, with Tony and Steve no longer in future movies, they needed a face of the franchise, which Spidey would've been great at.

I guess Black Panther and Dr. Strange will be the new Ironman/Captain America for the MCU now.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I guess Black Panther and Dr. Strange will be the new Ironman/Captain America for the MCU now.
I was hoping it would be Black Panther, Dr. Strange and Spider Man as the next leads in the future franchise. I really hope they find a way around it and work things out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread