Sports for the Brain (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I sometimes do Sudoku!
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really enjoy mystery video games like Ace Attorney where you have to use facts and logic in order to bring down criminals :queen:

But no I don't know how to play chess LMAO
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I suck at chess coz I only wanna kill the opponents' pieces fast and don't think about winning :wimwim:
Sudoku, I can do but I don't really have a habit lol.

Make an ecchi game and include puzzles for rewards, that would get me to play :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly hate strategic games because they take too long to play and I get bored :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
166
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
strategy games whether videogames or board games are literally what i'm best at yet the only one i suck at is chess, and i've done it since i was a kid, i legit have no idea what went wrong lmao. Also mystery, puzzles, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I haven't played Chess in a long time but I play Sudoku often. I find it so fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to do Sudoku but I'm just stopped doing those for some reason. I play regular games cause they essentially do the same thing just on a lesser scale and more fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i used to play checkers and sudoku or do crosswords and word searches at one point, but recently i gave up and stopped. i used to be good at those things, but it just suddenly changed those past few weeks and i can't even complete the easiest crosswords and i lose against a bot on easiest levels of checkers. idk what happened but recently i don't even bother doing any of these again :wonugl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
sudoku is had, man. Iˇm too dumb for that, but I like word searches!!! and I occasionally pick up a language :D just to ... you know.... study a couple of words and then give up :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I used to but never really have time for it anymore
but i guess so :]
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread