Sports journalist says Kpop is for 13 year olds... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
.................that...a$$hole be looking for hate, was he that desprate for the hate? I'm sure people could find something else if he wanted the hate🤷‍♀️
*Sigh* I'm glad i'm 16 cuz if i subtrace 3 i'm 13, hehe
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Love kpop don't drink. Kpop won't kill your liver and make you do stupid stuff you won't remember.


At least the stupid stuff you do in kpop you'll do sober and in full control.

Though having a drink or two and being on kpop forums can be fun
I don’t like drinking 😂😂😂
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't either, but I do drink one drink when my stress levels are way to high and adulting is just to annoying. But not enough to get drunk. Getting drunk is seriously over rated.
I drink only tea, bubble tea, soda and water that’s it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That awkward moment when you’ve been a kpop fan for 9yrs, and you became a fan at 19...
I became a fan when I was 17 ... so I can relate
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread