Sports journalist says Kpop is for 13 year olds... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao I guess I will continue being a 13 year old
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
lmao I guess I will continue being a 13 year old
I won’t change me a lot. People usually say I look like a sixteen years old girl 😅🤣😅
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Kpop clearly for 13 year olds with a thumbnail like this



Anyway what point does he think he's making? Pokémon, Minecraft, Fortnite, they're all kid friendly games which have tons of people playing them being kids and adults and even games on the more adult side like GTA kids play anyway so this isn't proving anything.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am 22 now xD So it'll be 9 years

I love it, kpop and anime are the same. Insert "X is to old to be in X fandom" while the people above that age group just laugh. I remember eons ago when I was 15 few hours awya from 16 at my first convention my friend got grief for being 26 and to old for this stuff. It's so much fun watching how irrelevent things keep repeating.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

I love it, kpop and anime are the same. Insert "X is to old to be in X fandom" while the people above that age group just laugh. I remember eons ago when I was 15 few hours awya from 16 at my first convention my friend got grief for being 26 and to old for this stuff. It's so much fun watching how irrelevent things keep repeating.
That is just ridiculous
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
They're (the sports journalist) is just jealous that they turn to alcohol and other adults learn that happiness doesn't come in a bottle.
WOULD YOU PREFER ME TO DRINK ALCOHOL OR TO LOVE KPOP :haylul:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WOULD YOU PREFER ME TO DRINK ALCOHOL OR TO LOVE KPOP :haylul:
Love kpop don't drink. Kpop won't kill your liver and make you do stupid stuff you won't remember.


At least the stupid stuff you do in kpop you'll do sober and in full control.

Though having a drink or two and being on kpop forums can be fun
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread