- Joined
- 6 November 2018
- Messages
- 432
- Reactions Received
- 1,629
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,206
- Fandom
- BANA
- Gender
- Male
Last edited:
Yeah definitely.I think it'll be interesting if charts start changing to reflect Spotify plays too.
I mean YouTube is replacing Naver as the most used search portal in South Korea, so I mean it is possible for foreign stuff to overcome powerful Korean Companies.Interesting. I predict it will fail since FLO really seems powerful and is Korea friendly, though.
That's really interesting. I mean, I would be happy if it happened, since international vote would count and my streams would hold value as well.I mean YouTube is replacing Naver as the most used search portal in South Korea, so I mean it is possible for foreign stuff to overcome powerful Korean Companies.
www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2019/03/133_265442.html
Isn't it intense already? Some fandoms will always find a reason to fight eachother regardless of the platform. All my fights against Sones were on YT...idk how i feel about this. fans will be more intense with their streaming and fighting if youtube and spotify gets involved. it would become something to prove rather than just supporting the artists.