Chart Spotify YTD GG ranking (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,663
Reactions Received
18,320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,968
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I know all 8 of the songs (that I can see, I'm sure Twitter goes on more) and seems like a reasonable reflection of what's stood out this year!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,586
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know all 8 of the songs (that I can see, I'm sure Twitter goes on more) and seems like a reasonable reflection of what's stood out this year!
1791561786516.png


i dont think i have heard 4, 7 or 10. maybe 4 but i watch less korean tv now days.

but i would have thought someone i follow would have doen challenges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread