Performance [Spring Festival] IVE (아이브) - I AM @Mnet broadcast 2025.05.08 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,951
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

[Spring Festival] IVE (아이브) - I AM
@Mnet broadcast 2025.05.08

@Dive ​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,951
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
may be fave ive song its up there for sure.

i was stressing no Rei then i remembers she had problems that cb.
I hvnt found when this spring festival was held but the contradictory song by MEOVV 'HANDS UP' was only recently released so I'm not sure if REI was on hiatus when the spring festival was held or if its actually a highlight broadcast(which my sns source stated it was but then I read it was spring festival sodoublt confused!!!)

Edit: LIZ's hair color hasn't been black for a long while now so I chkd n it's from over 1 yrs ago in 2023.04.20. Shd hv figured when TWICE song for Spring Festival was so old-CHEER UP from ages ago. Also JENNIE 'Mantra' tho new I'm sure sh hasn't performed it at any festival in korea!!!
 
Last edited:

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,091
Reactions Received
98,889
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,234
Ship
Wreck
may be fave ive song its up there for sure.

i was stressing no Rei then i remembers she had problems that cb.
I hvnt found when this spring festival was held but the contradictory song by MEOVV 'HANDS UP' was only recently released so I'm not sure if REI was on hiatus when the spring festival was held or if its actually a highlight broadcast(which my sns source stated it was but then I read it was spring festival sodoublt confused!!!)

Edit: LIZ's hair color hasn't been black for a long while now so I chkd n it's from over 1 yrs ago in 2023.04.20. Shd hv figured when TWICE song for Spring Festival was so old-CHEER UP from ages ago. Also JENNIE 'Mantra' tho new I'm sure sh hasn't performed it at any festival in korea!!!
yeah this was the original comeback broadcast of I AM on M-net, it had nothing to do with any festival.. thats why Liz hair balck and Rei missing due to her heart issues :thumbsupcat:

Maybe Spring Festival in general is just a highlight show and of course for newer groups like MEOVV, they shower videos
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread