Squishy tells you her opinion of you... (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Obviously, I'm bored.
And obviously, I stole this idea from the lovely @potato and the amazing @Skinnny...

I'll tell you what I think of you!!

Lets go!​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
What have I started :jisoosmh:
IDKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

I've already told you what I think of you but I'll gladly tell you again!!

You are a super sweet and cute user and you contribute to this site greatly!! I love everything about you and I'm super excited to be your friend!!!!!
:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Potato the trend-setter
:ilovebread:

Also, hi
:pepelook::pepesmug:
Hi! You seem like a serious person but also fun at the same time!!! I find your comments and posts to be very informative of your opinion and I admire that!!! You seem like a great person and I'd love to be your friend!!! :nekolove:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Trend :sakUwu:

--

Third time is the charm? :jisoosmh:
Ahhh! I'm scared to say anything because I don't want to disappoint and it seems like you are expecting a certain comment!!! :<<<<<

I love seeing you respond to my threads because you either make me laugh, or tell me something I didn't know!!!! I love learning new things and you seem to help me with that!!! You seem super sweet and easy to get along with! Thank you for being such a great user!!!! :pandalove:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi! You seem like a serious person but also fun at the same time!!! I find your comments and posts to be very informative of your opinion and I admire that!!! You seem like a great person and I'd love to be your friend!!! :nekolove:
"serious but also fun" as they say, get yourself someone who can do both *wink wink* :P
:ilovebread:
Ayeeeeeee let's be friends then <33333 my discord is Hyewon#6534
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
"serious but also fun" as they say, get yourself someone who can do both *wink wink* :P
:ilovebread:
Ayeeeeeee let's be friends then <33333 my discord is Hyewon#6534
XDDDDDDD

I would use the discord but I don't have one due to past experiences...
I wouldn't mind speaking to you on here though!!!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
IDKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

I've already told you what I think of you but I'll gladly tell you again!!

You are a super sweet and cute user and you contribute to this site greatly!! I love everything about you and I'm super excited to be your friend!!!!!
:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
You're so cute. I can't wait to be your friend too :nekolove:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ahhh! I'm scared to say anything because I don't want to disappoint and it seems like you are expecting a certain comment!!! :<<<<<

I love seeing you respond to my threads because you either make me laugh, or tell me something I didn't know!!!! I love learning new things and you seem to help me with that!!! You seem super sweet and easy to get along with! Thank you for being such a great user!!!! :pandalove:
Ah don't worry, even if you had said I have no idea who you are it would been ok! xd

That's rly nice, thank u! :pepecry1: i'm bit opionated and i'm not always sure if it's appreciated or even welcomed, so it makes me happy to hear people are getting something out of it. Discussions on various topics are my favorite part on forums! :D
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You are a very interesting user...
You make great comments and you seem very nice, yet you seem to maintain a mysterious vibe to you! I find that really cool!!! :wonugl:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
:pikasmart:

I don't see you around too much and haven't talked to you back and forth before, but when I do see you, you seem to make pretty reasonable arguments (Lordy I sound like a teacher, yuk!) You seem like a really fun person who I'd like to be friends with!!! :D
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Hello, dear Suga Stan.

I consider you my friend, though we don't talk too often! You seem to be super sweet from what I've witnessed and you are immediately a good person in my book for being a Suga Stan!! :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread