- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
IDKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!What have I started![]()
Hi! You seem like a serious person but also fun at the same time!!! I find your comments and posts to be very informative of your opinion and I admire that!!! You seem like a great person and I'd love to be your friend!!!Potato the trend-setter
Also, hi
![]()
Ahhh! I'm scared to say anything because I don't want to disappoint and it seems like you are expecting a certain comment!!! :<<<<<Trend
--
Third time is the charm?![]()
"serious but also fun" as they say, get yourself someone who can do both *wink wink* :PHi! You seem like a serious person but also fun at the same time!!! I find your comments and posts to be very informative of your opinion and I admire that!!! You seem like a great person and I'd love to be your friend!!!![]()
XDDDDDDD"serious but also fun" as they say, get yourself someone who can do both *wink wink* :P
Ayeeeeeee let's be friends then <33333 my discord is Hyewon#6534
You're so cute. I can't wait to be your friend tooIDKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
I've already told you what I think of you but I'll gladly tell you again!!
You are a super sweet and cute user and you contribute to this site greatly!! I love everything about you and I'm super excited to be your friend!!!!!
![]()
Ah don't worry, even if you had said I have no idea who you are it would been ok! xdAhhh! I'm scared to say anything because I don't want to disappoint and it seems like you are expecting a certain comment!!! :<<<<<
I love seeing you respond to my threads because you either make me laugh, or tell me something I didn't know!!!! I love learning new things and you seem to help me with that!!! You seem super sweet and easy to get along with! Thank you for being such a great user!!!!![]()
You are a very interesting user...
Hello, my dear friend!!!
Hello, dear Suga Stan.