St Patrick day hats? (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
them being added on our avatars is what I find cute, also it fits my yeonjun dp perfectly :D
Ohh right; I had the holiday styling disabled so I didn’t see it :haylul: Yh they’re nice 😊
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
I Like my hat, I look rad 🤟
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
At first, I was jealous of y'all whose hats fit their DPs perfectly while I was over here with an angled pic of Yeonjun lol, but now I can imagine him tryna avoid the hat by using his skateboard as a shield! lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread