8
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #5,001 8 Reactions: Sory and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 18 July 2019 #5,002 9 Reactions: Sory and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #5,003 10 Reactions: Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #5,004 11 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #5,005 12 Reactions: Sory and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 18 July 2019 #5,006 13 Reactions: Sory and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #5,007 14 Reactions: Minuteman, Sory and potato
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 18 July 2019 #5,008 15 Reactions: Jungkook, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #5,009 16 Reactions: Jungkook, Minuteman and potato
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 18 July 2019 #5,010 17 Reactions: Jungkook, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #5,011 18 Reactions: Jungkook and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 18 July 2019 #5,012 19 Reactions: Sory and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #5,013 20 Reactions: Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #5,014 21 Reactions: Minuteman, Jungkook and Neckologist
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 18 July 2019 #5,015 22 Reactions: Minuteman, Jungkook and Sory
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 July 2019 #5,016 23 Reactions: Minuteman, Jungkook and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #5,017 24 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 18 July 2019 #5,018 25 Reactions: Minuteman, Jungkook and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #5,019 27 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #5,020 28 Reactions: LoveYooShaSha, Minuteman and Sory