Debut Stan Ateez (3 Viewers)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Yesssss :llama_cheer::llama_cheer: For a debut group their songs are really good and I love their choreography. They self-compose too so I'm seeing a lot of potential here
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
This group is really, really good. I heard about them a few weeks ago- pretty much everything is right where it should be. Except one thing, unfortunately. :llama_eyes:
I heard them a few weeks ago and i just fell in love with them lmfao <3 :pepehug2:
Yesssss :llama_cheer::llama_cheer: For a debut group their songs are really good and I love their choreography. They self-compose too so I'm seeing a lot of potential here
I know right dhsdshjdshdsjshjdhds they are so talented :zoomeyes:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i wouldnt say i stan them but ive been keeping up with them since their first perf. video, they're incredibly talented and hardworking and hongjoong is an amazing leader, hes already one of my ub's shdhd
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't like their song but I'll wait until another song comes out, I will stan them for you though:llama_lovely:
 
  • Like
Reactions: winwinlucas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread