- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I know queen, I'm bopping to NO in class
Wow what a valid message that everyone should support and respect.
I NEED TO REACH 100 THREADS FOR MY GOAL!omg u make threads every 5 minutes let me breath
and yes stan clc and stream no
Watch the staff make a # of threads made in a day per user limit thanks to you 😫I NEED TO REACH 100 THREADS FOR MY GOAL!
fine, only one more thread todayWatch the staff make a # of threads made in a day per user limit thanks to you 😫
5 more I-fine, only one more thread today
I'll do the 5 others tomorrow, deal?
100 is my goal5 more I-
nah keep making more threads, you keep this forum alive![]()