- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
you interrupted our convoNO
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY TITLE
you interrupted our convoNO
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY TITLE
good 😡getting closer to 500!![]()
what are you trying to get?good 😡
mugglenever going to happen lol, I'm gonna slay with my loves....but then again...
![]()
im trying to get you the highest angry reactionswhat are you trying to get?
light modemuggle
i just hit 600
![]()
STOP THAT RIGHT NOW PIGEONim trying to get you the highest angry reactions![]()
good for you, I'm around 500muggle
i just hit 600
![]()
I love you <3im trying to get you the highest angry reactions![]()
617good for you, I'm around 500
how many loves do you have?![]()
only 617 ppfffft617
i cant wait to get more angry than love
i will never give you a angry reaction again
YES YES YES NO MORE ANGRY REACTIOnS FROM YOU!i will never give you a angry reaction again
i will not have anyone threatening my title
you just wont get any reactions anymoreYES YES YES NO MORE ANGRY REACTIOnS FROM YOU!
![]()
you meanie! >:(you just wont get any reactions anymore
ill become like those losers that REFUSE TO LIKE POSTS @crybaby
mwahahayou meanie! >:(
sorri damnyou just wont get any reactions anymore
ill become like those losers that REFUSE TO LIKE POSTS @crybaby
Hello!!
![]()
I'm a new user on Kpopsource
@Hoseok told me about this beautiful place, and I'm ready to make more friends here!!!
don't mind my existing badges, posts, and join date. the admins rigged it
stan bts
I didn't even notice it was seagull, I am wheezingstop lying justin seagull
i'm onto you